Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD

Happy New Years !
I can't believe 2014 is over .This year has flown . It was such a good year and I can't wait for 2015 . I was nominated for the LIEBSTER Award . I would like to say a massive Thank You to Thehalflifeofemma .Click here to visit Emma's blog. I love reading her blog I would definately recommend that you go check it out .


Rules :
Acknowledge the person who nominated you
Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you .
Nominate bloggers
Create 11 questions for them to answer
Notify the via blogs/social media

People I nominate :
Eve Bennett
Just Alice
Lucy chapman
Miss fixed beauty
Cake and couture

The question for you to answer will be at the bottom !!xxx

Questions from Emma :

1.Who is your all time favourite blogger ?

I love reading so many different blogs . I love finding new blogs to read . Three of my favourites are Zoella,Sprinkle Of Glitter and Tanya Burr. They are so inspirational and great role models for girls all over the world . I also love reading Alli Simpsons blog segment on her website . Alli talks about fashion and gives advice to teens .

2. What was your favourite month of 2014 and why ?

Probably July I went to Spain for two weeks with my family and friends it was really nice to spend time with them , be in the sun and we swam with turtles ( I didn't know that was even safe - but it was ) .

3. What country would you like to visit the most ?

America ! I so badly want to go to America . I would really like to spend Christmas in New York that would be amazing.

4. Favourite song lyrics ?

And I will walk this road ahead
One hundred miles on my hands
Do I need to show you?
Guess I gotta show you
And if you don't believe me now
I. I 'll flip the whole world upside down
Do I need to show you?
Guess I gotta show you

This is from Shawn Mendes Show You 

5. Do you prefer birthdays or Christmas better ?

CHRISTMAS ! Christmas is about everyone and you spend more time with your family and all of you are together . Also I love watching Christmas movies ; everybody just in the Christmas spirit . When it's your birthday it just really you and some friends and family that are excited .

6. Which celebrity has inspired you the most in 2014 ?

Ariana Grande . She is amazing I have been loving her music lately . she is literally perfection .  I use to watch her on victorious and now she is taking the world by a storm . She has grown up and some people hated her for that and said that she is supposed to be a role model to children . I think she still is all she has done is grown up. And let's not forget her voice is sooooo amazing  !!!

7. What talent do you wish you had ?

Ummm .... I am not sure I think it would be cool to be able to sing . If I could I would sing non stop and at the top of my voice and no one could complain cause I would be good !!

8. Blogs or Vlogs ?

I love watching YouTube Vlogs but I love reading blogs . I would probably say blogs. I love reading other people's blogs and seeing what products they like and fashion tips and advice in general they have . Vlogs are definitely a close second though.

9. What was your first concert ?

The X factor tour - if that counts . I was about five I went with my mum and my sisters . I can't remember who was on it that year . I remember that I couldn't see and I had to stand on a chair the whole time .

10. Cats or dogs ?

Dogs . I have a dog called Buster he is three also he is a border collie .

11. What is a goal of 2015 ?

To make more time for blogging . I love writing posts and I want to be more adventurous with my posts. Also take more photos for my blog . X

Questions for the people I nominated :
1. What's your all time favourite makeup product ?
2. Clothing item you couldn't live without ?
3. What's your favourite perfume ?
4. Favourite TV show ?
5. First you tuber you subscribed to ?
6. First blogger you followed ?
7. Favourite song at the moment ?
8. Who is your celebrity crush ?
9. Do you have any pets ?
10. When you go shopping what's that one shop you always go in ?
11. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy ?

So that's it . Thank you so much Emma for my nomination . I really enjoyed writing this post. 
 Until next time Byyyyeeee Millie-Kate xoxo



11 comments:

  1. thank you for being so lovely about my blog, I really enjoyed reading your answers to my questions!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks so much for nominating me, I really enjoyed answering the questions! The link to the post is http://ohjustalice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award-2.html and I would love it if you would take a look! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! My post - http://bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love this tag - swimming with turtles in Spain must have been amazing, that is definitely on my bucket list now aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh I didn't realise swimming with turtles was actually possible; would love to try it! You are soo lucky(:

    http://makeupbeautyandlifefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha xx I didn't think it was safe but there's like a season when you can only go and swim with them .xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely answers you have a really nice blog
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've nominated you for the infinity award see more on my blog post.

    Emily http://idontknxw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete