Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

SARAI JONES (KRAZYRAYRAY ) : STYLE STEAL !!

Hello :):):)
Today, I thought I would do a style steal of  two of Sarai's (Krazyrayray on You Tube ) outfits. Sarai has amazing fashion sense . She makes amazing YouTube videos weekly about fashion and beauty !! I think you should definitely subscribe to her channel .First I would like to say a congrats to Sarai for reaching ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS !!!XX So I have picked two outfits that Sarai has worn and tried to find similar items . There not identical but I have tried my best ..!! So her it is ...xxx

OUTFIT ONE :


 OUTFIT TWO :                                                                                                                                           



You can click on the info of the items underneath the pictures to view that item on a website were you will be able to purchase it.I hope this helped you in any way.xxx


Please like,comment,share and follow ( on Google + )
I hope this helped you in some way. Comment below any blog post idea  that you would like to do .

Thank You Millie-Kate xx:):):)

P.S HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE DAY !!!

Older Blog posts I think you may like :


2 comments:

  1. I do see so much similarities between both our blogs. Your OOTD segment is very inspiring and wishing you the best of luck back to school.

    Do check out my blog as well as www.yourstylearchitect.blogspot.hk. Would be fun to guest post on each others' blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much You . Your blog is awesome and very inspiring .:):)

    ReplyDelete